• Your child hasn’t been found eligible for special education services, but has been receiving low performing academic scores and/or has been identified as a “behavior problem”. You believe your child might need additional help to bridge gaps

  • Your child has been found eligible for special education services, but the services rendered have proven to be ineffective. Regression has occurred or progress has been stagnant

  • You are in disagreement with the districts evaluation/s and/or believe it to be incomplete and would like to request an Independent Educational Evaluation (IEE) at the districts expense

  • You are considering mediation or filing a due process complaint with the district because you believe there have been significant violations to your child’s rights under IDEA

  • Your child has been promised special education services and related services, accommodations and/or modifications that are NOT being rendered

  • You want a second set of eyes to review your child’s current IEP, 504 Plan, Behavior Intervention Plan and educational data

  • Due to behavior, your child is regularly removed from his or her educational placement

  • Due to behavior, your child is being recommended for a more restrictive environment and you want to make sure that’s an appropriate change

  • You are considering moving your child from private to public school or vice-versa

  • You would like to know more about the Florida Mckay Scholarship Program

  • You don’t want to attend school based meetings alone

  • You are interested in private testing; academic or psychoeducational

If you have any questions regarding our services, please fill out the form below and a member of our team will contact you within twenty four hours.


Krista Barth is AMAZING!

She assisted me from the evaluation and eligibility process through the development of a meaningful IEP with my son’s school based team. She demystified the special education process and helped me consider factors that I was completely unaware of and equally could never have accomplished through a google search. Having an advocate by my side gave me the piece of mind that I had done everything possible to ensure my sons success. Thank you My Educational Solutions!

Kim Sundberg Amigo